The advantages to becoming a member of NHRID are endless!
- Attending NHRID-sponsored workshops at a discounted rate
- Having NHRID scholarship opportunities available to YOU!
- Opportunities to network with colleagues
- Leadership opportunities…serve on a committee or the Leadership Team
- Voting privileges (for Nationally Certified, Associate, and Student members of RID)
Ready to Join or Renew?
- NHRID Membership runs from January to December.
- Renewing members, please submit your application and payment by February 28th of each year!
**Certified, Associate and Student members must also be a member of RID in good standing. If you are not a member of RID, please select “Supporting” or “Supporting Deaf Community Member” as your membership level. **
Recent graduate of an Interpreter Training Program ( I T P )?
- NHRID Membership is free to you for one year after graduation.
- Reach out to us directly if you have not yet received information from your ITP regarding this perk.
Seeking an update on your NHRID membership status?
Check in with our Membership Coordinator: